Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Equality madness...

 
 
This country needs to stop and take a good look at itself before it is too late. And perhaps if we can put the clock back 30 or 40 years - DO IT.
Rating 1062
Who the hell cares about these issues. I thought we had got rid of crackpot new labour but the misery lives on in this present hotch -potch alliance. Focus on real issues that concern the electorate such as immigration, intolerance toward Christians, revoking the human rights act, leaving the EU and many more serious matters not counting the hairs in your navel. I am a pensioner who is taxed to pay for this rubbish, if these are the sort of acts that women in government think important give the government back to men and men only.
Rating 871
Well, many of you voted Blue Labour and guess what - you've got Labour! Don't do it again, enough of this nonsense and vote UKIP. This equality/poltically correct nonsense doesn't just come from our poltiical class, it also resides in Brussels producing thousands and thousands of pages of useless legislation. As the saying goes, how did we manage without?
Rating 729
This country has gone stark raving mad. Equality? Don't make me laugh. What they really mean is inclusive lip service only for the masses. Business as usual for society's elite. (Referred to in the article as "protected groups")
Rating 688
These regulations have all the characteristics of a police state under Marxist regimes. You know what they say, if it waddles and quacks - it's a duck. I never thought I'd see the day a govt. contianing mostly conservatives would pass legislation dreamed up bty a previous loony-left socialist party. I can only assume it's the influence if the equally barmy Libdems.
Rating 666
Ought to investigate how the rights of the English have been downgraded.
    Rating 577
I sit here in sunny New Zealand looking back at was once a great country, full of (for the most part) sensible well adjusted people. I watched a UK tv show yesterday where children were riding mini push along scooters no more than 2 inches off the ground but were forced to were elbow,knee and head protection before they could ride? What the hell is going on? England you are fast becoming THE laughing stock of the whole world. I only read the DM to see how absurd the news can be today. It gets better by the day. I thought it was only the DM but checked the other papers and its just the same. ENGLAND for GODS sake wake up and GET A GRIP
Rating 505

No comments:

Post a Comment