Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Commenters show science skills

Global warming scientists on the daily mail -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2248468/A-growing-number-global-warming-sceptics-Americans-say-global-warming-real-threat.html#comments

97% of carbon emissions comes from naturaly occuring instances,like rotting leaves and volcanos and stuff 3% manmade ,its all bull.....
Rating 171

I think people know that there is a change in the climate,causation is the area of disagreement.Could it be,considering the types of Dinosaurs found in areas of Canada,that the Planet is returning to its "normal" state and the period of Ice coverage was abnormal.I am fairly convinced that either way,taxing people to the hilt is not going to stop it.
Rating 128
 
That are not that stupid - its a wealth redistribution scheme using the environment as a cover/excuse
Rating 120
 
 
Probably, ha so the Eco Liars dont know for sure, oh what a surprise, never mind stick some more taxes on us just to be safe
Rating 204
 
 
There is a nasty smell emanating from all this. Governments need revenue streams, the only way to fund these is by making us, the population, believe that something cataclismic is going to happen. If it transpires that we have all been hoodwinked, then heads should roll from top to bottom. Just look around you and you will see armies of people living comfortably off on the backs of dubious sciences. If this is a myth, and I seriously think it is, then we need to completely re-think our political system.
Rating 316
So tell us something most people didnt already suspect as I have yet to meet anyone (other than tree hugging fanatics) who believe in global warming clap trap it has simply become a well paid industry for talking heads grabbing their 10 seconds of fame
Rating 290

The truth has now reared its ugly head now can we have a proper debate on the Climate and the Government should now stop and these so called save the planet taxes and start using common sense. You can con some people sometimes But not all the people all the time. THE NU LABOUR GOVERNMENT USE THIS BAD SCIENCE TO CON US AND PUT UP TAXES.
Rating 261
If I see 1 nore of these sanctimonious child abusing climate change adverts Im sure I will scream.....
Rating 260

No comments:

Post a Comment