Wednesday, 30 January 2013

A comparison of popular support of Farage and Miliband

'If the euro fails then Europe fails' God, I hope she's right.
Rating 200
 
Cameron IS their man, and always was, wake up you stupid people, this 'Government' is comprised only of bankers, and their lackeys.
Rating 28

There is nothing that these people will not do to protect their positions and wealth as they are virtually unemployable elsewhere. It cannot be coincidence that two senior figure in the EU just happen to be waiting their chance in Italy and Greece to stage bloodless coups. I have a nasty feeling that there are placemen deep in the politics of this country positioned to take the EU case at the expense of our country. You don't need a huge imagination to have a fairly good idea who they may be.
Rating 27


The gambling Banks crippled the World economy, shattered people lives and taken savings from the elderly...........So what do we do to "help" them? Stage One; We GIVE them £300 BILLION of taxpayers money so they can continue to gamble and pay themselves nice bonuses. Stage Two; And now we have started to see "Bank" friendly and supported Prime Ministers forced upon Democratic Nations. Are you ready for a barcode on your forehead and singing the EUSSR Anthem from here on in?
Rating 49
 
 
 
 
 
And now, a comparison between comments for Farage and Miliband
 
Farage
 
 
- I Trust him Far More than Forked Tongue Cameron, Clegg & Milliband..........!
Rating 2894
 
I have met him. I would drink at the bar with him and I feel so let down by Cameron I will vote for him.
Rating 2417
A real person who speaks his mind. You can see why he doesn't fit in too well in that pit of snakes we call Parliament. Someone who doesn't lie to seek popularity. Now, do you want to try that for a change, or will you carry on with endlessly more of the same?
Rating 2195
We may as well vote him in, he will not be any worse and at least he will not get married to a man in church ! Actually he mostly talks sense, lets bring back grammar schools and excellence to this country. And leave the EU, countries cannot be all joined at the hip financially. That does not mean we cannot help one in trouble.
Rating 1967
 
 
We don't want Farage IN the Government we want Farage AS the Government.
Rating 3392



Ed Miliband
 
 
Looks like Labour is on "melt-down" electing a kid who has never done a proper days work, never employed anyone, never set up a business and knows nothing about the world, work, industry and commerce (Oh - and never served in the military). As some one that runs a company with 200 staff, I would not like to "have to" employ this kid
Rating 519
[Personally, I am furious Miliband had never served in the military]
 
Red Ed Miliband may have fooled the overbearing Unions - but, Joe Public will not be so easily deceived. NuLiebore effectively turned the once Great Britain into a Third World bankrupt cesspit.
Rating 404
 
I know the union movement was important once, but now it has lost its way and is a sick dog just like Labour. Both have had their day.
Rating 356
Destroyed England for 13 years by turning it into the laughing stock of Europe. Who cares who runs that sick disgusting, useless party. They should never be allowed to be in power again. Illegal wars, immigration out of control, no jobs, banks robbing us blind. Madness

 
If Labour care sincerely about worling people, then what about giving back the pensions that your party stole from British workers?
Rating 99
"He insisted Labour would not ‘lurch to the left’ under his leadership and he would not be in thrall to his union backers, declaring: ‘I’m my own man." Then Ed Miliband kisses the backside of the BBC unions who want to subvert freedom of speech and, eventually I presume, any suggestion of democratic debate, discussion and free public expression of ALL ideas. So he's in office for only a few minutes and already his first lie. Is that some kind of parliamentary record?
Rating 89
 

No comments:

Post a Comment