Funnily enough, UKIP becomes mentioned
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270767/Cameron-arrives-Algeria-offer-British-security-support-battle-Al-Qaeda-terrorists.html#comments
Why do our politicians see themselves as international stars. They cant solve our own national problems
They've got enough problems without this muppet turning up there
As you're there Dave grab a gun and do your bit instead of sending others to fight your wars like all the other so called politicians.
Another Blair-----leading us into yet another war. From which bottom of the barrel scrapings do we get our leaders from?
He can't give away our money quick enough !
SHOOT THE TRAITOR, do the UK a favour.
I hope someone takes a pot shot at him and they don't miss.
......WHENEVER I SEE THIS MAN.....OR ANY OTHER POLITICIAN ON T V......I AUTOMATICALLY.....HIT THE MUTE BUTTON.........POLITICIAN......IS NOW AN OBSCENE WORD .....THIS COUNTRY DESPISES HIM.....IN HIS BLIND AMBITION.....TO DRIVE US EVER EASTWORDS.......TOWARDS FEDERALISM.......THIS AIM IS COMMON TO ALL PARTIES.....OTHER THAN U K I P
I will never forgive this man, he epitomises idiocy. He continues to strip the military budget, increases international aid and then sends british soldiers to mali to risk their life for nothing. After his EU speech, I thought he finally got something right, but he's almost as bad as labour. I hope people vote UKIP who really care for UK people.
THIS IDIOT still charging around the world sticking his nose in some one elses problems looking to start another war. You would think he had enough problems in Britain to sort out before going to other countries, he as just come back from a jaunt with his EU mates to talk a load of rubbish, VOTE UKIP.