Thursday, 31 January 2013

Hatred of Pippa Middleton

For an unkown reason, the daily mail commenters have a vitriolic hatred of Pippa Middleton. Here is a selection ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1379530/Pippa-Middleton-takes-night-Royal-Wedding-duties-Holly-Bransons-engagement-bash.html#ixzz2JZspvFtB

Funny I can bear Kate visually, she has an attractive face but her sister and mother have this horrible look about them. Don't know if it is the eyes. Brother and father do not fare much better in my eyes either.
Rating 408
 
 

No, I don't think so. She looked neat enough - very thin in a long white dress - but Kate was the star, Pippa will always be in her shadow I'm afraid. The woman looks older than she is. Calm down DM, there's plenty better looking women working in Asda.
Rating 336
['Theres plenty better looking women working in Asda' ....]
 
 
whats the big deal with her? she is not that nice, nothing special and she looks about 37 not 27
Rating 648
 
When Pippa killed some boars (presumably with her bare hands)
 
Disgusting, typical posh, blood thirsty 'entertainment.' Can't get enough entertainment with her un-earned millions so has to impart pain on a loving creature to bypass her upperclass malaise. I hope she goes hunting again and gets mistaken for an ass.
Rating 1311
 
Any human being who hunts animals for sport is seriously sick in my opinion and deserves to be put in a compound without any weaponry and hunted themselves. A few years ago I watched a hunt in my local village through my bedroom window and there was one particular wall in a field that was too high and many horse riders were thrown off. Thankfully none of the horses looked to have been injured and I laughed my head off at the upper-class twerps toppling off into the mud. I half hoped the horses would land on top of them. Shameful, silver-spoon idiots with nothing better to do and not a care in the world for animals - apart from themselves.
Rating 222
 

This little "gold digger" is REALLY becoming desperate...
Rating 171
 

No comments:

Post a Comment